Cancer Recovery withn Weeks!
National Cancer Institute (NCI), claims next year we will
see almost 2 million new cancer diagnoses. Although a cancer diagnosis
is not necessarily a death sentence, cancer remains one of the leading
causes of premature death world-wide.
Avoid cancer altogether
following healthy practics.
% of cancer victums were obese when struck with cancer. In my own case
I was 30 lbs overweitght and iron deficiens lacking sufuicient protein
over a prolonged time. We underestimate the improtance of
good balaned nutrition for health because body's will survive without
Body pH 7.4-7.8
second earliest tell tale sign of a cancer enviornment is body ph
imbalance. When the body pH lowers to an acdic range, ( anything below
7.4) the bodys imune system becomes comprimised . When the body
lacks balanced nutrition, and obesity follows, cancer diabetes and
heart disease are soon to follow. The 3 leading causes of death.
3. Drink 6-8 glasses of water
asume if there deinking there filling the bodys need for water. This
isnt the case. The body needs 6-8 glasses of clean water in
addition to , "drinks". This is needed to properly hydrate the body
digesting and eliminating digested foods effectively.
4. Treat Extreme
at UCLA in the 1970s determined taht87 % of terminal disease were
socially acceeptable suuicides.
person is more likely to get cancer when following the similar
nutritional bad habits as family memebers. No syudies show a genetic
7. Spiritual Fortitude
- Lower back pain on one side
- Loss of appetite and
Soreness, Swelling , Lump
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no
lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or
dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or
discharge (other than breast milk)
Excessive Constipation, Plood with elimination
- A change in bowel habits, diarrhea, constipation,
or narrowing of the stool, that persisits.
- No releif from going to the bathroom
- Dark stools, or blood in the stool
- Cramping or abdominal (belly) pain
All cancers progress to Lukemia if untreated. Once
cancer reaches the lymph nodes it travels through the blood stream
- Bone pain
- Cough wont stop
- Coughing up blood
- Horse Voice
- Shoulder, Head and Neck Pain
- Shortness of Breath, easily winded
- Pain in the chest Difficulty Breathing
- Weight Loss
Soreness , A skin lesion which heals than becomes
irritated again and again, never completely healing.
- Asymmetry: The
mole has an irregular shape.
- Border: The
edge is not smooth, but irregular or notched.
The mole has uneven shading or dark spots.
The spot is larger than the size of a pencil eraser.
- Changes in texture, or
scales, oozing or bleeding from an existing mole
- Evolving or Elevation: The spot is changing
in size, shape or texture.
- Sores that do not heal
- Pigment, redness or
swelling that spreads outside the border of a spot to the surrounding
- Itchiness, tenderness
- Blurry vision or
partial loss of sight, or dark spots in the iris
with unknown cause
swelling in a lymph nodeunderarm, or groin area that does not go away
within a few weeks..
fevers and excessive sweating at night.
fever that does not go away.
- Abdominal pain which is new-onset and significant
which is new-onset and not associated with weight gain
or abdominal discomfort, ( unknown cause)
- Persistant pain in upper abdomen that radiates to
the back which is new.
- Painless jaundice (yellow
skin/eyes, dark urine, itching).
- Steatorrhea (fatty
stools, pale and smelly)
loss which is significant and unexplained
- Frequesnt uringation and burnrning or pain during
- Difficulty urinating, or trouble starting and
stopping while urinating.
- More frequent urges to urinate at night.
- Loss of bladder control.
- Decreased flow or velocity of urine stream.
- Blood in urine (hematuria)
- Lump in the Neck
- Swollen Lymph Node (you can feel them under your
- Hoarse Voice
- Difficulty Swallowing or Breathing
- Neck Pain
- Throat Pain that doesnt go away.
are acidic. Body pH levels
usually in the 5's . Dont let your pH go below the healthy
alkaline range 7.4-7.8
Self regulate it by eating and drinking healthy balanced